Products - Tracks
Cross Bar Tracks
World Leading Manufacturer of the "Over-the-Tire" Tracks for Skid Steer Loaders
The Grouser Bar design generates high performance by providing a high degree of traction, flotation and cleaning.
The Bar Track has taken a world-class design and added even more value.
- Crossbars and traction bars that are induction hardened for longer wear — an industry first!
- Larger 1.25" bushings hardened field replaceable bushings.
- A link design that accommodates the larger bushing — with end wear areas constructed 50% deeper for additional wear resistance.
- The only track your skid steer manufacturer recommends.
- Improves traction and flotation in soft, muddy and loose conditions.
- Open bar design utilizes the tire to provide maximum traction and flotation.
- Patented open side plate provides excellent cleaning in the pivot area.
- May be installed in less than 30 minutes or removed in 10 minutes.
- Reduces ground pressure by as much as 50%.
- 1-1/4" hardened replaceable bushings.
- Run loose design.
- Self cleaning.
- Adds counterweight.
- Provides tire protection.
- Built-in length adjustment on every pad.
- Reduces tire wear in abrasive conditions
News and Events
World Ag Expo: Join us at Tulare, CA from February 10, 2015 to February 12, 2015.
Customer Nameplates Gallery
Grouser owners that are proud to show it!
Grouser Products, Inc.
755 2nd Ave NW
West Fargo, ND 58078